Pages

Labels

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Favorite Hero

My favorite hero is SPIDER-MAN, I like spiderman because he lives a hard life, how his parents died in a plane crash and his uncle died, his uncle died with a message "with great power, comes great responsibility!" he lives with his semi-helpless aunt May. He may not be the most popular kid in school but he has a good friend who always supports him in every situation and a girl who supports him and gives really good advices when his down, she secretly likes Peter!
 Now Peter is the city defender and have to keep his identity secret because if the villain's know about the one he loves, they will try to hurt them. Peter also takes pic of spiderman (which is himself) for the buggle to help his Aunt!
 for more spiderman facts, email me... oswellmax@gmail.com, or @mention me and follow me in  @oswelldemax !

No comments:

Post a Comment